Unfortunately we're unable to switch existing subscriptions to or from the Eureka Crate line due to the difference in pricing. However, we'd be happy to cancel your current subscription and credit your KiwiCo account with the remaining value so you can sign up for a new Eureka Crate subscription. Contact us if interested.
Articles in this section
- How much does a subscription cost?
- What are the advantages of signing up for a subscription instead of buying one-off Single Crates?
- What is a Deluxe Subscription?
- How do I switch my subscription to a different crate brand?
- Can I switch my subscription line from Tinker Crate to Eureka Crate?
- How do I order a non-renewing subscription?
- Can I skip a month?
- When do monthly subscription crates ship?
- Can I choose the month in which I want my subscription to begin?
- Can I pick my crate themes each month?