While we do not specifically offer subscription lengths other than our 3, 6, or 12 month, you can achieve a different length of subscription by signing up for one of our ongoing monthly subscriptions and setting a note in your calendar to cancel the subscription after the last desired crate ships. We send out a shipping confirmation email after each crate ships.
Articles in this section
- How much does a subscription cost?
- What are the advantages of signing up for a subscription instead of buying one-off Single Crates?
- What is a Deluxe Subscription?
- How do I switch my subscription to a different crate brand?
- Can I switch my subscription line from Tinker Crate to Eureka Crate?
- How do I order a non-renewing subscription?
- Can I skip a month?
- When do monthly subscription crates ship?
- Can I choose the month in which I want my subscription to begin?
- Can I pick my crate themes each month?