Our crates are designed for one child, but many families have children who share a crate. The number of projects vary from crate to crate but typically include 1-2 larger projects or 2-3 smaller projects that share a common crate theme. Teamwork is always encouraged!
Articles in this section
- How do I change my subscription to Deluxe?
- How much does a subscription cost?
- What are the advantages of signing up for a subscription instead of buying one-off Single Crates?
- What is a Deluxe Subscription?
- How do I switch my subscription to a different crate brand?
- Can I switch my subscription line from Tinker Crate to Eureka Crate?
- How do I order a non-renewing subscription?
- Can I skip a month?
- When do monthly subscription crates ship?
- Can I choose the month in which I want my subscription to begin?